Monday, January 19, 2015

Blog Post 1

What about EDM310?

I had not heard much about EDM310 until I heard that it was a required class for candidacy, and I did not know exactly what the course would produce for me as a teacher until I attended the first day of class. I do fear not understanding what exactly is required of me weekly, and many of the programs used in this class I have never used. I also fear falling behind with a lack of time that I have being an athlete (however, I will make time of course). 

I think this class will be very different from many other classes I have taken because this is not a "Burp Back" class. I have had few classes where I get hands on experience, and I know this class takes a lot of time and work to get the grade.

The most difficult thing for me will most likely be managing my time efficiently and not waiting until the last minute to finish the week's work. I will do my best to come in to the lab one day a week to get adequate help and to finish my work for the week so I do not have to worry about it the rest of the week. 

I am only concerned that I will forget certain parts of the work required and will not have it done on time. I have also been told that I worry too much, and I am usually extra cautious for no reason. But, the added stress keeps me on top of my work (most of the time).

1 comment:

  1. I would agree and say that EDM310 will be a very different class from the other classes. Also, staying on top of work in this class will make it much easier! I, too, will try not to wait till the last minute to finish my work.

    ReplyDelete