Monday, March 23, 2015

C4K #5, 6, 7

Jonathon S's post:
Jonathon wrote a summary of a book he read called "Big Nate; What Could Possibly Go Wrong?"He gave great feedback and used very good writing skills to make a great post. He has a good vocabulary, which made his post more fun to read. I liked that he gave his personal opinion and rated the book at the end because he has the opportunity to express his feelings about the book.

My Comment to Jonathon:
Hey, Jonathon! I am a college student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am studying to be a teacher. I thoroughly enjoyed your post! I thought you had a great use of vocabulary and you did well summarizing Nate's story. Good post! Here is a link to my blog if you would like to read more about me and my work! http://bakerabbyedm310.blogspot.com


Kaylie's Post: 
Kaylie gave advice to younger students going into high school. She gave great advice such as staying calm, because high school is not as bad as it seems. She also suggests not to procrastinate because it is very hard to stay caught up. Her advice is relevant in college as well.

My Comment to Kaylie:
Kaylie,
I am a college student at the University of South Alabama and I am studying to be a teacher. I really enjoyed your post! I agree that going to high school can be stressful. Your advice is very good, and I think it is safe to say that your words of wisdom should be taken to college as well!

Kate K's post:
She tells the story of Jonah and the Whale, and adds a few endings that she thinks could have happened. In my opinion, she chose a great biblical story with a good moral.

My comment to Kate K:
Great creativity, Kate! I especially like the ending. :)
I am a student in college studying to become a teacher. I really enjoyed looking at your post.

P.S.-The story is a good one, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment