Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post 5 Part B

PLN: Personal Learning Network

Throughout this course, I have learned so much from the assignments we have been given. The most helpful tool we were given was to comment on teachers' blog posts. I learned several techniques and tools from watching these teachers put their life's work out for the world to see. In my blog, I have posted about several teachers I was assigned to comment on, and I chose posts that I found intriguing. It was great to learn from so many different people around the world.

My PLN:

My professors and lab assistants
Comments for Teachers (and the things I learn from them)
Comments for Kids (being able to learn from young students and the types of assignments I could give)
Comments for Classmates (seeing my classmates' ideas is very important)

Using organizers such as Symbaloo will help me keep track of my PLN and all the events happening within it. I am very excited to start my journey into my PLN and to become a better teacher because of it.

http://learning.oconeeschools.org/course/view.php?id=446

No comments:

Post a Comment