Tuesday, April 7, 2015

C4K #8, #9, #10

C4K #8
Erik L's post:
Erik did a book review on one of the books in the Left Behind series. These are stories about life after the rapture when God takes the believers and the young to Heaven and off the Earth. He is about halfway through the series, and I am hoping he finishes it because it is a great set of novels!

My comment to Erik:
Erik,
I am a college student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to become a teacher. This sounds like a great book! I would love to read the whole series, it sounds very interesting! I have read the first book and I really enjoyed it. Nice review!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_Behind_(novel)


C4K #9
Ashton's Blog post:
Ashton gave a great description of a kids' triathlon he participated in. He went into great detail about the day leading up to the event. Ashton used very good grammar and a few onomatopoeia's to enhance his reader's interest. I really enjoyed reading his post.

My comment to Ashton:
Ashton, my name is Abby and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I  liked how detailed you were in your post! You are a great writer, keep it up!

C4K #10
Paul's Blog post: 
Paul came up with a recipe for a lunch for his teacher. It consisted of very funny, witty sources of food. I looked at other kids' recipes in his class, and all were very creative. What a great idea for an assignment!

My Comment to Paul:
I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am studying to become a teacher. I enjoyed your little recipe. This was a very creative idea, and very witty! I’m not sure I would enjoy it very much.

2 comments:

  1. Abby
    On behalf of Ashton I'd like to thank you so much for the comment that you left on his blog about the Triathalon - he is a very reluctant writer and we are trying to motivate him as much as possible to keep with his writing and detailing his experiences as a student in rural New Zealand. Giving feedback to him is a very powerful incentive.
    Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki, New Zealand
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby
    On behalf of Ashton I'd like to thank you so much for the comment that you left on his blog about the Triathalon - he is a very reluctant writer and we are trying to motivate him as much as possible to keep with his writing and detailing his experiences as a student in rural New Zealand. Giving feedback to him is a very powerful incentive.
    Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki, New Zealand
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete