Thursday, February 26, 2015

C4K #1-4


C4K #1
Jesse B's post: 


In Jesse B's blog post, he summarized "I am Malala," a story he read. The story is about a girl named Malala who lived in Pakistan and stood up for education. Sadly, she was shot by the Taliban. The great part about the story he read gave him insight about real world situations that happen daily. Also, I like that he is learning just how fortunate he is for being able to get the education we get in America.

My comment to Jesse:
Hey Jesse! My name is Abby and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I love your posts and I especially enjoyed this one! I am glad you are able to read stories like Malala's and talk about it because these are real life events. This is a great post! Here's a link to my blog if you would like to see mine! (my link)

Jesse replied almost instantly, and he even commented on my Blog Post #3 about Peer Editing.


C4K #2

Macie posted a noun video with two of her classmates. They explained what nouns are and gave great examples of nouns throughout the movie. She also added music to the movie, which made it more catchy. It was a great post for an 8th grade level class, especially because none of the classes I had growing up were so technologically savvy. Overall, I was very impressed with the movie!

My comment to Macie:
Hey Macie!
I am a college student at The University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I'm studying to be a teacher, and I think it's so cool that you are using technology so efficiently in your class! I also play volleyball for my school. Believe it or not, using technology will be of great use to you as you get older. It looks like you and your classmates had a great time making this video! Here is a link to my blog if you would like to check it out!

C4K#3
Aiden summarized Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and did a great job! I like it that students are required to post about what they are reading/doing in class, because whether they like it or not, they are learning great technology skills that they will use for the rest of their lives.


My comment to Aiden:

Hey there Aiden,
I am also a student at the University of South Alabama, and like Patricia, I am studying to be a teacher. I enjoyed your summary of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The whole Harry Potter series is great! I liked how you ended your post with a question because it leaves readers thinking. Great job Aiden!

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


C4K #4

Diane spoke about her beliefs on Valentine's Day and Friday the 13th being the day before. She believes that you should take every day as just another day, and she used great style. She has a bit of a negative outlook about the whole idea of Valentine's Day, but that usually depends on the person.

My comment to Diane:
Hey Diane,
My name is Abby, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am studying to be a teacher. Like you, I agree with encouraging people to have a great day on Valentine’s Day, no matter what. I think you did a great job expressing yourself and showed a great sense of style. If I were you, the only thing I would look out for in your posts is typing out each word completely, and throwing in a few missing punctuation marks in sentences. However, I thought you had some great ideas! Good post!

No comments:

Post a Comment